ASPS Conference Proceedings is the official record of ASPS and/or Partner conference meetings. It is a collection of papers, available via doi.org and asps-journals.com, which corresponds to the technical presentations given at the concerned conference.
Full Paper for Conference Proceedings
Authors are invited to submit technical papers on their research relevant to the topics of the 1st ICETME 2021.
Submitted papers will be reviewed by Technical Program Committee and sub-reviewers. All accepted (Registered & Presented) papers of the 1st ICETME 2021 will be collected in a book as the conference proceedings, which will be indexed at least by Google Scholar and CrossRef. All accepted papers will receive a DOI number; will permanently be available via doi.org/10.38208/acp and via asps-journals.com as ASPS Conference Proceedings.
- Make sure that your full paper is formatted according to the Microsoft Word template and on their research relevant to the Conference Topics: A, B, C or D.
- Manuscripts must be written in English with a minimum paper length of 4 pages including figures and preferably no more than 7 pages.
- Full Paper must be submitted through the Online Submission System.
- Acceptance or rejection will be announced after the peer review process.
- All accepted (Registered & Presented) papers of the 1st ICETME 2021 will be published as an ASPS Conference Proceedings.
Abstracting and Indexing
Google Scholar, CrossRef