Authors are invited to submit papers to the inaugural edition of JRET (Volume 1, Issue 1 - June – 2021). Since the JRET website launch, manuscript submissions are open and Author(s) can submit manuscript using the online submission form. Submissions must be original and should be prepared according to the author guidelines using the MS Word article template.Read more about Call for manuscripts
Journal of Renewable Energy and Technology (JRET, ISSN 2716-8123) is a peer-reviewed biannual journal publishes in both electronic and print versions to promote and disseminate knowledge in the field of renewable energy systems, related topics, and technologies.
The JRET provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge. The objective of this journal is to communicate recent and projected advances related to Renewable Energies & technologies dealing with many disciplines such as Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Material Science, Chemical Engineering, Architectural Engineering, and environmental engineering.
The scope of JRET covers a wide spectrum of subjects, including:
- Alternative energy Technologies
- Atmospheric physics as pertained to renewable energy utilization
- Biomass for energy sector decarbonization
- Distributed energy generation and utility-scale power systems
- Energy and climate
- Energy-efficient buildings: power management
- Energy storage: thermal, batteries, supercapacitors, hydrogen storage, other fuels
- Geothermal Technology
- Hydrogen Production Technology and Fuel Cells
- Low Energy Architecture
- Marine and Hydro Power
- Photovoltaic Technology Conversion
- Solar energy for power generation (PV, CSP, CPV)
- Solar Thermal Applications
- Socio-economic management and policy issues related to renewable energy.
- Power systems modeling and renewable energy integration
- Sustainable Energy
- Wave, Tide and Ocean Thermal Energies
- Weather-dependent energy science and engineering
- Wind Energy Technology
- Nanotechnology for renewable energy.
The journal welcomes research and review papers in English that provide information not previously published in journals and dealing with various topics and technologies of renewable energy systems.The JRET also publishes special issues containing the best papers selected from various conferences relating tothe above scope.
There is no Submission, Publication or Processing Charges. Upon acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be directed to sign a copyright form on behalf of coauthor(s).
Abstracting and Indexing
Google Scholar, CrossRef