Progress in Civil and Structural Engineering (ISSN 2716-800X) is a peer-reviewed bi-annual journal dedicated to publish, assign and administrate high quality information from the researchers, scientists and engineers. The objective of this journal is to communicate recenttheoretical, computational and experimental developments in civil and structural engineeringand their application to all types of structures. The journals aims to be an intersection of Civil engineering and other disciplines suchEarthquake engineering, vibration engineering, health monitoring and smart structures.
The scope of Progress in Civil and Structural Engineering (PCSE) includes a wide spectrum of subjects including:
- Advances structural engineering
- Composite material in civil engineering
- Damage detection and health monitoring
- Earthquake engineering
- Performance based design of structures
- Shock and blast in civil engineering
- Smart structures and artificial intelligence
- Soft computing in civil engineering
- Structural reliability and/or integrity
- Structure-soil interaction
- Vibration control of structures
- Vibration engineering
- Wind engineering
The journal welcomes manuscripts in English that provide information not previously published in journals related to civil and structural engineering fields. The PCSE publish also special issues containing the best papers selected from various conferences in sub-fields of Civil engineering, Structural engineering, earthquake engineering, and relatedsubjects to the journal scopes.
There is no submission, publication or processing charges. Upon acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be directed to sign the copyright form on behalf of coauthor(s).
Abstracting and Indexing
Google Scholar, CrossRef