Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
Manuscripts must be written in English with a minimum paper length of 4 pages including figures and preferably no more than 7 pages.
- Please make sure that your full paper is formatted according to the MS Word template. Author should fill-in the presentation details form in the last page of the MS Word template file.
All accepted (Registered & Presented) papers, both oral and poster presentations, will be published as an ASPS Conference Proceedings.
Author(s) of the accepted article agree to the following terms:
- The article is presented in the scientific event.
- The responsibility for the contents of the paper rests upon the authors.
- The paper has been prepared according to the research and publication ethics listed below, also available in Website of the ASPS Conference Proceedings.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the ASPS right of publication of the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in the ASPS Conference Proceedings.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in the ASPS Conference Proceedings.
- Authors are permitted to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access). Any such posting made before acceptance and publication of the Work shall be updated upon publication to include a reference to the ASPS Conference Proceedings and a link to the online abstract for the final published Work in the Journal.
- Author(s) agree that SARL ALPHA CRISTO INDUSTRIAL sponsors the free access of the article. This will be indicated in the article in the section ‘Disclosures’, before Acknowledgments and References sections.
Research and publication ethics (Responsibilities of authors /researchers)
- The corresponding author is responsible for having ensured that this agreement has been reached, that all authors have agreed to be so listed and approved the manuscript submission to the ASPS Conference Proceedings, for managing all communication between the ASPS and all co-authors, before and after publication.
- Any changes to the author list after submission, such as a change in the order of the authors, or the deletion or addition of authors, are not allowed.
- The research being reported should have been conducted in an ethical and responsible manner and should comply with all relevant legislation.
- Researchers should present their results clearly, honestly, and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation.
- Researchers should strive to describe their methods clearly and unambiguously so that their findings can be confirmed by others.
- Researchers should adhere to publication requirements that submitted work is not plagiarized.
- Authors should take collective responsibility for submitted and published work.
- The authorship of research publications should accurately reflect individuals’ contributions to the work and its reporting.
- Funding sources and relevant conflicts of interest should be disclosed.