The Progress in Construction Materials (PCM, ISSN 2716-8050) is designed to reflect current developments and advances being made in the general field of construction materials technology, production, use, and performance.
The PCM journal aims to provide a forum targeted for engineers and scientists around the world to present and discuss various topics related to following themes:
- Properties and performance of construction materials
- Durability aspects
- Construction materials applications
- Advanced and improved experimental techniques
- Latest analytical and modelling methods
- Waste materials
- Composite materials
- Development of low cost and energy saving materials
The publication language of the journal is English. Manuscripts previously published or submitted for publication elsewhere are not accepted. The journal will publish full research papers, review papers and short communications.
There is no submission, publication or processing charges. Upon acceptance of an article, the corresponding author will be directed to sign the copyright form on behalf of coauthor(s).
Abstracting and Indexing
Google Scholar, CrossRef